10. Beg a food pantry to take it.
09. Go to church late and leave zucchinis on top of people’s cars.
08. Harvest decor.
07. Paint it yellow and pretend you’ve grown the world’s largest banana.
06. Use zucchini in every dish…mashed zucchinis and gravy, zucchini brownies, zucchini bread, zucchini jam, zucchini spaghetti, zucchini omelet, zucchini pie, zucchini pudding, cream of zucchini, zucchini ice cream, or a mock “apple” pie. Delish..!?
05. Paint it black and pretend it’s the world’s smallest humpback whale.
04. Hollow it out for a doggie canoe.
03. Sell it on Ebay???
02. Wrap up it up in a cozy blanket and put in a basket to leave at a stranger’s front door
01. Compost for next year’s zucchini.
Stats: 12 lbs., 20 inches long
*Super Mario Bros. mushroom hat made by our friend Meagan Glaser, author of Crochet Your Cares Away.